Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Digital Harinezumi 2

Got a new toy camera yesterday. A toy digital camera! I love it! The Digital Harinezumi 2 is so much fun to use and the colors are just amazing. I am finding myself retaking images that never worked with my dSLR or film SLR cameras and Im liking the images now.

None of these images were processed in PS to look like this. All I did to any of them was boost the blacks and contrast just a little because these images didnt need much more contrast than how they came out of the camera. But other than that, what you see here is what the camera made. And this little guy has video mode that shoots in both black and white and color, and when shooting in color, the colors are just as bright in video mode as they are in these shots. There is no live view mode when taking still shots but there is when you're in video mode. So when you are taking still shots you are pretty much guessing on what you're going to get and that did that on purpose.

A few things that I did notice though about this camera is that with my camera, the video mode has sound and read in more than one place that it shouldnt have sound. Also, the brighter the light you shoot in, the more saturated the colors get. When shooting in shadow or low light situations, the color the camera captures is pretty close to how you saw it originally.

But this is a really great camera and a lot of fun to shoot with. I've been shooting pix every day with it and Im hooked!






























No comments: