Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hmm, not sure about this one

To be honest, I am really in love with this shot. It started its life as a very, over exposed shot of the moon through the drapes in my bathroom but as soon as I saw it I knew I loved it. All the other properly exposed shots got nothing of the curtains and nothing of the reflected moon. The only thing that I am not sure about is how closely this resembles a womans privates. Then I started thinking about what could be bad about that. I could consider this some serious symbolism here. You know, I offer you the moon and the stars blah, blah, blah. Well, the problem I have with that is that all I wanted was the moon and the curtains. LOL! So, I am really in love with this shot but I dont really know how it will be seen by others. So, here it is, let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Well, female private parts is what came to mind when I saw that too, so it may be a bit of a distraction from your image unless you find a way of making that whole notion work for you. It is a strange looking smoky sort of form around the moon.

Erin McGuire said...

You know, I just dont know how to make it look less like a vagina so I think I will leave and let the symbolism run amok.

LOL! God, I just couldnt keep a straight face.