Monday, August 2, 2010

Impossible Project film scans

I love this film more than I can say. I hope these folks stay in business because I think I might literally die if this film gets discontinued.

There are actually two types of films in this post and only one image was actually shot on the Impossible Projects PZ 600 film. I cant see where it is because my blog image uploader no longer shows me images until I post the blog.

So, the two pix that are the most alike are Polaroid 100 film that I got from the Impossible folks. This particular film is the Chocolate Paul Giambarba Edition film. I have Blue and Sepia too.

The picture of the window, bench and vase is the PZ 600 film. At about 4.25 an image, I am planning my shots very carefully, which is really hard because I really want to go shoot the roll up!!!





No comments: